Sunday 9 April 2017

Simplicity & Affirmation

Greetings dear lighted ones,
You are a Divine essence. 
We inspire you to create a sacred space & presence with that 1 sentence. We are entering a reality potential dear lighted ones in whic simplicity will be key to return to Source self. We have been bombarded with wo much news, awakening concepts, and all is great and valid, however, we must also return to center point, the zero point, and truly feel, sense, hear, be the resonance of the vibration of the words gifted. 


This is new dear lighted ones. This will be important to your surrender into the 'unknown' and create that Divine Sacred Heart centering to be in the presence of PURE LOVE.
Daily Affirmation & Alignment
I am pure Divine loving essence.
I am the light within God Seed to ignite my own coming to life.
I am living my Divine God Seed essence ~ my Christed self.
I am pure in my love for myself.
I am pure in my entanglement & Oneness with Mother Father God.
I am pure in my excitement for me.
I am pure in my joy to be me, my new experience as Christed love for myself.
I walk in this presence.
And so it is.

Return to center and simplicity, it really is that lovely.
Blessings and great joy,

No comments:

Post a Comment