Friday 20 April 2018

Quantum Shift ~ Preparing the Ground for Future You's

Good morning dear lighted ones,
WOW ~
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and intuitively went to one of my lightship gazing windows; 
The very second I sat down, a series of amazing and indescribable lightship experiences took place. My heart was in such grand peace and excitement ~ at the same time. Like no other experience I can describe; and what many will begin to also experience to take us beyond what we know to be linear and 3D/4D logic.
The way the lightships align, criss-cross, and move, will allow us to truly know that 'anything is possible' and to let go of the 'how did they do that' and soak within the love that open the pineal and sinapse to greater infinite opportunities to live within the essence of the ALL.

Although my teams have been preparing me for years for first contact, my meditations, my intuition, and my dreams are showing me that I am awakening to what is always, already going on in other threads of experience and I am simply remembering the dynamic play of it ALL. 
I will offer more insights, visions, wisdoms and etheric chamber channels tomorrow in our live weekly ascension KCOR Universal Unity New Earth Consciousness episode.
http://kcorradio.com/KCOR/Universal-Unity-New-Earth-Consciousness-Joanna-Ross-KCOR-Digital-Radio-Network.php
Saturdays' 11:00am-1:00pm MST

There is no greater love that you can experience than the love of self.
How our world peace, harmony, abundance, wellness, balance, joy is found within self-love.
How may we create?
Seeking, asking, opening, allowing, surrendering, to the Divine and eternal God Within, an eternal journey of ecstatic joy and self love. 
Peace be with you in your moments and in your laughter to share, transcending all limitation, transcending all definition, allowance of the God Within; welcome home.

Join us as we enter into a very special week of celestial alignments, the birthdate of the Divine Master Jesus, and new birthing moments of Universal Unity tickling our hearts in love.
Blessings and love,
Joanna
http://ULWHC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment